Since the Daiwa Kasei Group’s inception, metal surface finishing solutions have been one of our strengths. Long research into tin and tin alloy plating solutions for electronic and semiconductor applications has most recently led to the development a unique series of products sold under the DAIN brand. Creating products that help reduce environmental impact is a particular focus of our development activities, and that devotion has earned us the top share of the market for cyanide-free silver plating solutions.
- Tin and tin alloy plating is a key factor in electronic circuit joining. At the Daiwa Kasei Group, we have a longstanding pedigree in R&D relating to tin plating, and have developed a 25% concentrated tin salt solution for organic acid tin electroplating. DAIN TINGOOD S-25 enables customers to reduce the cost of barrel plating, which otherwise requires pouring of plating solution and, therefore, replenishment of ingredients. Other product series include DAIN TINGOOD 100 semi-bright additives for acid bath applications, DAIN TINGOOD 200 bright additives, DAIN TINGOOD 300 quick-neutralizing tin coating, and many others to meet a broad range of specifications.
- Silver plating is used in various terminals, connectors, and lead frames of electronic components. Plating solutions traditionally contained highly-toxic cyanide but we at the Daiwa Kasei Group were the first in the world to develop and market a cyanide-free silver plating solution and today our market share for cyanide-free silver plating baths is practically 100 percent. Moreover, we have also developed a lead-free solder plating bath and a chromate solution free of hexavalent chromium. Our plating chemicals are top of the class in Japan, contributing to lower environmental impact.
- The DAIN TINGOOD series provides for various processes for different specifications.
- Tin-silver alloy plating offers a lead-free plating alternative.
- Semiconductor lead frames, etc, plated using a cyanide-free silver plating solution.
- We develop, manufacture, and sell plating solutions and other chemicals involved in the pre-treatment and post-treatment processes. We can also provide all the equipment and facilities needed for the plating process.
- We are happy to advise you on all your surface finishing requirements and concerns, including how to improve the quality of coated products, add value, and reduce costs. The Daiwa Kasei Group is your source of new plating technologies, products, and information.