In hot, humid environments, metals are always at risk of rust and corrosion. The VERZONE® series is the chosen range of corrosion inhibitors in many industries and is highly rated around the world because of its unique properties, superior corrosion-inhibiting performance, and easy application. The extensive VERZONE® series has a corrosion inhibitor for every situation and delivers optimal solutions for all your needs.
- Volatile corrosion inhibitors are much easier to use than regular grease and corrosion-inhibiting oils because they do not need to be applied directly to the metal’s surface. What is more, no degreasing means no risk of pollution with residual oils. As a result, VCIs reduce work and help cut overall costs.
The VERZONE® is used in the primary corrosion-inhibiting treatment of everything from steel, copper, and plated products to machinery, devices, equipment, parts and components; interior anti-rust treatment of automobile engine parts, large tanks, and plant facilities; and even in water pressure tests. No wonder this highly versatile range of corrosion inhibitors is rated so highly.
- Common VCIs like dichan contain harmful nitrites. VERZONE® Green, on the other hand, is the first completely nitrite-free VCI in the world to offer the same level of corrosion-inhibiting performance as those containing nitrites. It also contains none of the chemical substances regulated under Japan’s Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Act, Fire Service Act, or Industrial Safety and Health Act, or the Pollutant Release and Transfer Register scheme. VERZONE® Green ensures a safe, clean workplace with no added burden on the environment.
- VERZONE® protects vehicle engine components.
- VERZONE® is useful for corrosion inhibition in large tanks, plant interiors, and water pressure tests.
- Strong protection for machinery and components being transported by sea.
- Volatile corrosion inhibitors of powders type
- Corrosion-inhibiting paper and film for iron and non-iron metals.
- The nitrite-free volatile corrosion inhibitor VERZONE® Green is dispensed in individual sachets.
- Our corrosion inhibitor sales representatives are all certified corrosion control specialists. Tell us your requirements and concerns and we will advise you on the VERZONE® products and methods best suited to your individual needs. All enquiries welcome.